Fleet Tracking Companies – TIGTrack
As UK residents we have to endure relatively high petrol costs (despite recent drops), which places pressure enough drivers to drive economically. Throw a fleet of vehicles into the mix and the economy of your drivers can have a significant impact on your bottom line.
This is where Tigtrack can help your business more than other fleet tracking companies. It can offer effective tracking solutions that ensure company journeys are the most efficient and economical when it comes to both your impact on the environment and your profits.
Just think what even a 2p rise on petrol costs could do to your bottom line? Even for a small fleet it could have significant impact spread out over the year, which as the head of your business you will no doubt you will have to plan for and consider.
As a business it’s always important to keep track of your costs, especially in this economic environment. If there are savings to be made then it’s great to grab them with both hands. And savings are what TigTrack offer, as well as being kinder to the environment by not wasting fuel.
Based on vast experience we can offer you a successful TigTrack solution that is cost effective and tailored to ensure that you’re business gets the most from its fleet.
Here is what TigTrack can offer you, and your business:
- Enjoy peace of mind that you are looking after staff, vehicles and customers
- Track your mobile workforce in real-time
- Reduce fuel costs and carbon-footprint
- Track employee overtime claims with vehicle usage
- Increase productivity and efficiency of your employees
- Increase customer satisfaction through greater control
- Obtain detailed insight to help drive your business forward efficiently
- Maintain ‘duty of care’ for staff
- Record use of vehicles out of hours
- Monitor various forms of reckless driving
Our solutions allow customers the freedom to monitor work activity, fuel consumption, to control the machinery and report accurately the position of objects.
Where a fixed power supply/battery is not available for longer periods of time (trailers, containers) a larger battery unit is available.
For the most part fluctuations in petrol, diesel and other fuels have been upwards during 2014, make sure that you are ahead of the curve and fully equipped to deal with fuel fluctuations. Of all fleet tracking companies TigTrack’s fleet solutions can help you to grow your business.