The clocks went back on the 26 October, highlighting the end of British summertime and turning our thoughts to winter and all that it represents – particularly the weather. The change of seasons and consequent weather conditions do have a significant effect on businesses though and we are sure that any motorist out there would prefer not to add to their winter woes with the addition of poor weather travel woe – here at Tigtrack we can help.
The dark mornings are the first sign that our fantastic summer is long gone and that winter is creeping it’s way towards us. But it doesn’t have to be all doom and gloom – especially on the travel front.
Having Tigtrack installed for friends or family can lead to peace of mind for you. It’s easy and an efficient solution to fretting that adverse weather conditions can bring – instead you can track the safe return of your partner or loved one’s journey with a personal GPS tracker.
- Capabilities of the system include the following:
- With our web based interface, no IT investment is required
- Easy-to-use interface
- Current position of driver and vehicle status displayed
- Contemporary and historical journey histories available
- Quickly identify which vehicle is nearest to a specific location
- Fully-featured free smart-phone App available
- Reports – bespoke and downloadable
- Access using a PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- No long-term contracts
- Low monthly installments
- Installed & configured for you
So don’t delay – choose Tigtrack today – it will be a worthwhile investment for you and your family.